Tokyo +81-50-3635-0497 11am~3am

Can I get a receipt?

Of course. We can issue an official Japanese receipt for you in the name of a real restaurant (in case anyone looks…). You just need to notify us before your companion has left to meet you. If you require the receipt later, please contact us and we can send you an electronic receipt.

If you want an electronic receipt from the payment provider NeoCharge, just make sure that you enter your email address when you are making the payment and they will send you one directly.